Super DI Color-Indicating SilicaBuster™ Multi-Layer DI Cartridge - High Capacity 10 inch Shell, 3 inch D x 10 inch L
SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ Mixed-Bed Multi-Layer Deionization Cartridges are fabricated with semiconductor grade resins for highest possible purity water. They are capable of producing 18 megohm resistivity water. They are the first deionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate levels in the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity. And now, Super DI SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridges have even greater capacity than our standard-shell cartridges!
- Now with 33% more capacity than our standard SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge
- Color changes to show remaining capacity and cartridge exhaustion
- For ultra high purity water (18 megohms) resistivity
- Enhanced silica removal
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate and heavy metal removal of any 10 inch DI cartridge available
- Optimized for post RO or post distillation filtration
- Highest capacity of other similar size cartridges
- Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradationNote: Deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. Exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels and TDS etc., in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or degasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.