- 90 gallon per day 98% rejection* thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDI MaxCap DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDI Silica-Buster DI Cartridge maximizes silica & phosphate removal
- Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment Pre-Filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS meters: One monitors RO Membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no-rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing
- 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20in x 7in x 16in
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Typical stabilized conductivity rejection 99%, min. conductivity rejection 98%.
- Membranes produce rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.
- Permeate flow and conductivity rejection based on 500 ppm, 77°F (25°C) softened water feed, 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
The correct Booster Pump to be used with SpectraPure’s Manual Membrane Flush (-MF) RO or RODI Systems is SpectraPure’s auxiliary High-Flow Booster Pump Kit P/N: BPHF-MF-115. This kit is designed specifically for use with SpectraPure Manual-Flush Systems. Other booster pump kits are not compatible with SpectraPure Manual-Flush (-MF) systems.
I purchased this product about 5 months ago, and it makes life SO much easier to use this for my aquariums than having to refill jugs at the store! Our tap water has a high TDS (more than 520 ppm) and the RO membrane and prefilters bring it down to 8 - 12 ppm before entering the DI filters. My only regret was purchasing the single membrane and not going ahead and buying the double membrane system from the start.
I recently received one of these units and it's fit and finish is second to none. I had a few small issues with proper set up and function, but customer service was equally second to none and I'm very confident that my unit will serve we well for many years to come. A++