SilicaBuster™ Multi-Layer DI Cartridge - Standard 20 inch Twist Top Shell, 2.8 inch D x 20 inch L
SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ mixed-bed multi-layer deionization cartridges are fabricated with semiconductor grade resins for highest possible purity water. They are capable of producing 18 megohms resistivity water. They are the first deionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate levels in the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity. The ion exchange resins in this cartridge are not dyed for color-indication and require resistivity or silica monitoring to determine exhaustion.
- For ultra high-purity water (18 megohms resistivity)
- Enhanced silica removal
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate and heavy metal removal available
- Non color-indicating semiconductor grade resins for highest purity and lowest TOC levels
- Optimized for post RO or post distillation filtration
- Higher capacity than other similar size cartridges
- Twist top refillable shell
- Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation
Note: Deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. Exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels and TDS etc., in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or degasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENVER POSSIBLE
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ High Capacity DI Cartridge - Non-Color-Indicating - 10"