SpectraPure Color-Indicating SilicaBuster™ Multi-Layer DI Cartridge - Standard 10 inch Twist Top Shell, 2.8 inch D x 10 inch L
SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ Mixed-Bed Multi-Layer Deionization Cartridges are fabricated with semiconductor grade resins for highest possible purity water. They are capable of producing 18 megohm resistivity water. They are the first deionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate levels in the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity.
- Color changes to show remaining capacity and cartridge exhaustion
- For ultra high purity water (18 megohm resistivity)
- Enhanced silica removal
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate, and heavy metal removal of any 10 inch DI cartridge available
- Optimized for post RO or post distillation filtration
- Higher capacity than other similar size cartridges
- Twist-top refillable shell
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity's, Kent Marine's, AWI's, BRS's and most residential/aquarium RO or RO/DI systems and SpectraPure Eliminator Systems
Aluminized mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation Note: Deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. Exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels and TDS etc. in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or degasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENEVER POSSIBLE
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridge - Color-Indicating - Standard 10"
I have received the right items.