The SpectraPure® 4-Stage Chloramine Removal RO System is one of our Strongest Systems available! It Includes SpectraSelect Plus 90 GPD 98% Rejection RO Membrane, high-efficiency 0.2um (Absolute) ZetaZorb® Sediment Filter, 0.5um Carbon-Block Filter, 1um ChlorPlus Chloramine Removal Carbon-Block Filter, Dual Probe Inline TDS Meter, Pressure Gauge, Manual Flush & Automatic Shutoff Valve with Float Valve.
The SpectraPure® 4-Stage Chloramine Removal RO System is perfect for areas with highly polluted Tap Water (like here in Arizona!). We packed this system full of our Highest Quality filters to ensure only the purest water is produced every time. With an Inline Digital TDS Meter, you can see the difference it's making on your water, and monitor the health of your membrane so you know when it's time for a change!
SpectraPure has been Manufacturing and doing Research & Development in the Water Purification Industry for over 30 years. If there's one thing we know, it's how to produce the PUREST Water every time. That's why the Professionals recommend and use our products in all their installs and maintenance.
Bring our Science and Knowledge home to your family! Start producing better water than they sell in the stores, for a fraction of the cost. Save time, money, and the environment! Trust SpectraPure to keep you producing the purest water every time!
- Suitable for areas with high levels of chloramines or chlorine in the tap water
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- High Efficiency Low 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- 0.2 micron (Absolute) ZetaZorb® sediment cartridge works in the worst sediment challenged areas
- 0.5 Micron Carbon Block Pre-filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity
- 1.0 Micron Pentek ChlorPlus carbon block filter cartridge especially designed for chlorine and chloramine removal
- Individually Tested 98% Rejection SpectraSelect Plus RO Membrane
- Dual Probe Inline Digital TDS Meter to monitor the membranes performance.
- RO system pressure gauge measures membrane pressure level and helps indicate when to change pre-filters
- Clear filter housings & durable, no rust mounting brackets
- 6-foot feed tubing, 6-foot product and waste lines included
- Filter Wrench for easy removal of Pre-filter and DI Cartridges
- Garden hose adapter for easy tap water hookup
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty