SpectraPure Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 0.5 micron (nominal), 2.8 inch D x 20 inch L
SpectraPure 0.5 Micron Carbon FIlters are manufactured with high purity carbon. Great performance in reducing sediments, Chlorine reduction, color, and pesticides. Decrease VOCs (volatile organic compounds) such as chloroform and petrochemicals as well.
- Filter Media: Acid-washed coconut-based carbon
- Micron: 0.5 Micron
- Greatly Reduces Taste and Odor
- High Chlorine Reduction
- Great Sediment Holding Capacity
- Outer Wrap and End Caps - Polypropylene
- NSF-42 approved and made of FDA-compliant materials.
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 degrees F
- Interchangeable with BRS, AquaFX, Kent Marine, AWI, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
Note: Only 0.5 micron carbon block filters remove trihalomethanes, low levels of chloramine, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals and 99.95% of giardia and cryptosporidium cysts.