Semiconductor Grade Mixed-Bed DI Cartridge - Standard 10 inch Twist Top Shell, 2. 8 inch D x 10 inch L
SpectraPure® Semiconductor Grade Mixed-Bed Resin Cartridges provide ultra pure deionized water and are tested to 18 megaohms purity. The ion exchange resins in this cartridge are not dyed for color-indication and require resistivity or silica monitoring to determine exhaustion.
- Resin resistivity tested to 18 megaohms
- Highest purity and quality
- Non color-indicating for lowest total organic carbon
- Removes all ionized impurities
- Twist top refillable shell
- Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates resin degradation
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, AWI, BRS and most other residential/aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENVER POSSIBLE
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.