The original SpectraPure® MaxCap® DI Cartridge (Non-Indicating) - Standard 10 inch - Twist Top Shell - 2.8 inch D x 10 inch L
SpectraPure’s MaxCap® DI Cartridge is the heart of the MaxCap® series of products. When placed ahead of your existing DI cartridge, the life of your downstream DI cartridges will increase by 4x or more - lower your DI production costs by over half!
- 3.5x the capacity of conventional mixed-bed and high silica removal cartridges
- Designed to be used in front of a mixed-bed or SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge
- Removes all ionized impurities
- The MaxCap® DI cartridge removes ammonia that is left by water sources that contain chloramines
- Twist top refillable shell
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity's, Kent Marine's, AWI's, BRS's and most residential/aquarium RO or RO/DI systems and SpectraPure Eliminator Systems
Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation Note: Deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. Exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels and TDS etc., in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or degasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENEVER POSSIBLE
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.