Carbon Block Filter Cartridge 1 Micron (Nominal), 2.8 inch D x 10 inch L
Carbon Block Filters:
- Remove chlorine, organics, taste and odor
- Dual purpose combination Sediment and Carbon filter
- Excellent service life
- No channeling or bypassing of fluids
- Meet NSF Standards.
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity's, Kent Marine's, AWI's, BRS's and most residential/aquarium RO or RO/DI systems and SpectraPure Eliminator Systems
- Note: Only the 0.5 Micron carbon block filters remove trihalomethanes, low levels of chloramine, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals and 99.95% of giardia and cryptosporidium cysts.
Replaced this 0.35 micron filter along with the 0.5 micron carbon --- only been 6 months since installed & the old filter was covered in brown dirt that it filters out before sending the water to the carbon filter stage