SpectraPure® MaxCap® D1 Single-Stage DI System Add-On:
MaxCap® D1 Single-Stage DI System Add-On. Install a MaxCap® DI cartridge ahead of your existing DI cartridge & produce DI water for fewer dollars by-far!
Includes clear filter housing, quick-connect fittings, mounting bracket, High Capacity MaxCap® DI cartridge, dual-probe TDS monitor, & filter wrench.
Convert your existing RO/DI system to MaxCap® DI technology with a SpectraPure© MaxCap® D1 add-on.
- Clear Filter Housing w/ 1/4 inch Quick-Connect fittings
- Mounting Bracket
- High Capacity MaxCap® DI Cartridge
- Dual-Probe TDS Meter to determine MaxCap® DI cartridge exhaustion. (When the output TDS exceeds 75% of the input TDS, it's time to change the cartridge.)
- Universal Filter Wrench
- Retail-Ready Package
SpectraPure® MaxCap® D2 Dual Stage DI System Add On with Super DI Cartridges:
SpectraPure® MaxCap® D2 Dual Stage DI System Add On - Now with Super DI Cartridges. Convert your existing RO system to a MaxCap® DI System and economically produce more ultra pure deionized water!
Includes clear filter housings, quick-connect fittings, mounting bracket, extra high capacity / longer lasting MaxCap® Super DI and SilicaBuster™ Super DI cartridges, dual probe TDS meter and filter wrench.
- Convert your existing RO system to a MaxCap® DI System with a SpectraPure® MaxCap® D2 add-on - Now with high-capacity Super DI cartridges!
- Clear filter housings with 0.25 inch Tubing quick-connect fittings
- 2 Position mounting bracket
- Super DI MaxCap® DI and Super DI SilicaBuster™ cartridges with NEW higher capacity / higher flow shells
- Dual probe TDS meter to determine MaxCap® DI cartridge exhaustion. (When the output TDS exceeds 75% of the input TDS, it's time to change the cartridge.)
- Universal filter wrench
- Retail ready package
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.