SpectraPureÂ® MaxCapÂ® D1 Single-Stage DI System Add-On:Â
MaxCapÂ® D1 Single-Stage DI System Add-On. Install a MaxCapÂ® DI cartridge ahead of your existing DI cartridge & produce DI water for fewer dollars by-far!Â
Includes clear filter housing, quick-connect fittings, mounting bracket, High Capacity MaxCapÂ® DI cartridge, dual-probe TDS monitor, & filter wrench.
Convert your existing RO/DI system to MaxCapÂ® DI technology with a SpectraPureÂ© MaxCapÂ® D1 add-on.Â
- Clear Filter Housing w/ 1/4 inch Quick-Connect fittingsÂ
- Mounting BracketÂ
- High Capacity MaxCapÂ® DI Cartridge
- Dual-Probe TDS Meter to determine MaxCapÂ® DI cartridge exhaustion. (When the output TDS exceeds 75% of the input TDS, it's time to change the cartridge.)Â
- Universal Filter WrenchÂ
- Retail-Ready Package
SpectraPureÂ® MaxCapÂ® D2 Dual Stage DI System Add On with Super DI Cartridges:
SpectraPureÂ® MaxCapÂ® D2 Dual Stage DI System Add On - Now with Super DI Cartridges. Convert your existing RO system to a MaxCapÂ® DI System and economically produce more ultra pure deionized water!
Includes clear filter housings, quick-connect fittings, mounting bracket, extra high capacity / longer lasting MaxCapÂ® Super DI and SilicaBusterâ„¢ Super DI cartridges, dual probe TDS meter and filter wrench.
- Convert your existing RO system to a MaxCapÂ® DI System with a SpectraPureÂ® MaxCapÂ® D2 add-on - Now with high-capacity Super DI cartridges!
- Clear filter housings with 0.25 inch Tubing quick-connect fittings
- 2 Position mounting bracket
- Super DI MaxCapÂ® DI and Super DI SilicaBusterâ„¢ cartridges with NEW higher capacity / higher flow shells
- Dual probe TDS meter to determine MaxCapÂ® DI cartridge exhaustion. (When the output TDS exceeds 75% of the input TDS, it's time to change the cartridge.)
- Universal filter wrench
- Retail ready package
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENVER POSSIBLE
Warning:Â SpectraPureÂ® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.