SpectraPure®’s SilicaFree™ FEATURES:
- Color changes to show remaining capacity
- Removes colloidal silica and all anionic impurities, including carbon dioxide
- Highest capacity for phosphates, silica and nitrates of any Cartridge on the market
- Twist-top refillable shell
- Bulk quantities of resins available for do-it-yourself refills
- Aluminized packaging eliminates resin degradation
- Designed to be used before an Ammonia Removal cartridge (DI-AR-CI-10)
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENVER POSSIBLE
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
I have a R/O unit originally purchased from SpectraPure in the early 2000's that was used for a salt water fish tank. I didn't hold much hope at resurrecting the R/O system after all this time since the fish tank has been gone for 17 years. This company went above and beyond in my opinion to get me all the information I needed on the system, owners manual, and told me the correct filters, and upgrades that can be used in the system. Everything was packaged neatly and shipping quickly. All 4 filters and R/O membrane worked great and I now have a running R/O again. The excellent customer service here is something I thought was dead and gone. I have been very happy doing bussiness with this company.