SpectraPure 90gpd MaxCap RODI System incorporates a 90gpd high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, with MaxCap and SilicaBuster DI Cartridges. Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Monitors measure water purity at 4 different points in the system. You can be always be assured of Zero-TDS product water. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica Removal and Extended DI Cartridge Life. Ultra-high purity DI water at a half the cost!
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- MaxCap DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- Silica-Buster DI Cartridge maximizes silica and phosphate removal
- Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment Pre-Filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS meters: One monitors RO Membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20in x 7in x 16in
- 1-year warranty
SpectraPure Standard 90-GPD Batch-Tested TFC RO Membrane, 2in dia x 12in L
- Minimum Rejection = 96%. Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98%.
- The membranes produce the rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi. (Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened water source, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure).
- Membranes must be matched with flow restrictors. Always change the flow restrictor when changing membrane size on your system.
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
SpectraPure® MaxCap® Standard 90GPD RO/DI System -MC-RODI-90-10