The SpectraPure® Enduro™ DI is the latest addition to SpectraPure®’s line of High Performance and Specialty DI cartridges. With a longer lifespan than the legacy mixed-bed or SilicaBuster™ DI cartridges, the Enduro™ DI spends more time producing water at ultra pure levels (18.2 megohms) before dropping off when resins become depleted.
Typical mixed-bed DI cartridges can produce ultra-pure water initially, but after a short period of usage the resin’s maximum removal levels start to diminish, until with continued usage, purity will finally trend below acceptable levels and the cartridge is considered “exhausted”. The Enduro™ DI performance curve is flatter at the top, not dropping downward until much later in the cartridge's life, spending the majority of it's lifespan at maximum removal levels and with very little time at reduced levels prior to cartridge depletion.
When used in a multi-stage DI system and configured as a polishing DI stage placed downstream from a MaxCap® or Mega MaxCap® DI roughing stage, the life of the Enduro™ DI increases dramatically. This translates into cost savings with fewer replacement cartridges to buy and more ultra high-purity water production between changes.
- Standard twist top shell, 3 inch D x 10 inch L, fits in virtually all standard 10 inch filter housings
- Designed to produce ultra high purity (18.2 megohms) deionized water for extended periods
- Maintains ultra high purity water production characteristics well through the life of the cartridge
- Optimized for use as a final polishing DI stage when used in a multi-stage DI configuration
- Removes all traces of silica, nitrates, phosphates and ionized impurities
- Extended cartridge longevity over the legacy SilicaBuster DI or conventional mixed-bed cartridges
- Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates resin degradation while in storage
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, AWI, BRS and most other residential/aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENVER POSSIBLE
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Asked a question about which filters after hours and first thing the next business day got a response back, so far running 0 TDS
SpectraPure® Enduro™ DI High Performance Cartridge
I purchased a MaxCap UHE RO/DI unit over 5 years ago. It has worked flawlessly the entire time. The membrane is still going strong at >99% rejection. Being on a well the reduced waste water is a real plus. I’ve tried generic replacement filters, but the SpectraPure filters are the best. Well worth the extra money!