All SpectraPure® Membranes are treated with a proprietary process to enhance the rejection and production rates and are Quality Control batch tested to insure rated performance within manufacturer tolerances. These membranes are standard equipment in our Eliminator RO systems. Membranes will fit in our standard membrane housing. The standard membrane is also available as a replacement option for most competitors’ reverse osmosis systems.
- High rejection rated 100 GPD SpectraPure® RO membrane
- Typical Minimum Rejection: 96%.*
- Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98%.*
- Membranes produce the rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.*
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on softened water feed at 250 ppm , 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
Hands down best RO membrane
SpectraPure® Eliminator® RO 100 GPD Replacement RO Membrane