The new Spectrapure® Eliminator RO 600 GPD system is designed to produce the high purity water your plants require, while minimizing waste. An economical alternative to pumped reverse osmosis systems, the Eliminator RO 600 will produce up to 600 gallons of high purity RO water per day with a line pressure of 80 psi at 77°F. With manual membrane flush, your RO membrane will last longer and with a 2:1 pure to waste-water ratio, you’ll process less water overall. That means increased pre-filter life as well!
SpectraPure® has been Manufacturing and doing Research & Development in the Water Purification Industry for over 30 years. If there's one thing we know, it's how to produce the PUREST Water every time. That's why the Professionals recommend and use our products in all their installs and maintenance.
Bring our Science and Knowledge home to your garden! Start producing better water for your plants, for a fraction of the cost. Trust SpectraPure to keep your plants healthy and flourishing!
All of our systems are Manufactured in the US and hand tested for quality! See why SpectraPure is known as the Industry Standard in Water Purification!
- Maximum performance, low waste, manual membrane flush RO system
- Specifically designed for hydroponic, vegetable and flower gardens
- Eliminates up to 99% of contaminants harmful to plant growth
- No booster pump required if line pressure is greater than 40 psi
- High performance 600 or 1400 GPD TFC RO membrane with stainless steel housing
- High efficiency 20 inch Big-Grey 1 micron sediment prefilter
- High capacity 20 inch Big-Grey 1 micron carbon block prefilter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other contaminates
- Liquid filled pressure gauge for easy trouble shooting and filter monitoring
- Engineered for low maintenance and high dependability
- Optional booster pump assembly available
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty