SpectraPure® 90 GPD CSPDI 4 Stage RO/DI System incorporates a high silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 Micron MicroTec Sediment filter, 0.5 Micron Carbon Block filter and a SilicaBuster™ standard 10 inch DI cartridge. The dual probe TDS meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can always be assured of "000-TDS" water. Ultra high purity water at an economical price, this system maximizes pure water production through application of Laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
Open Box Systems include all of the standard features, but the box has been opened and returned to us. Systems have been inspected and are in full working order.
- 90 GPD, high rejection thin film composite (TFC) Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra pure water and extended membrane life
- SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long life - high efficiency 0.5 MicroTec micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter with 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity.
- Dual-probe TDS meter
- Pressure gauge monitors membrane feed pressure and prefilter status
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6 foot feed tubing, 6 foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15 inch x 7 inch x 16 inch
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty