The SpectraPure® 90gpd CSP 3-Stage RO System incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane and 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment and Carbon Block Filters. Inline Dual-probe TDS Meter determines the performance of the RO membrane. Pressure Gauge, Garden Hose Adapter, Tubing, and Filter Wrench included as well.
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- RO-pure water and long membrane life
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 14in x 6in x 15in
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty