Everything you need to produce your own supply of pure deionized water for your aquarium or reef tank. The 90 GPD Basic 4-Stage RO/DI System includes 0.5 Micron Sediment and Carbon pre-filters, a standard 90 GPD SpectraPure® RO Membrane, standard SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge, pressure gauge, garden hose adapter and reservoir float valve. Also included as part of the Starter System package is a 2-probe digital TDS meter and a SpectraPure® Auto Shutoff Valve!
SpectraPure has been Manufacturing and doing Research & Development in the Water Purification Industry for over 30 years. If there's one thing we know, it's how to produce the PUREST Water every time. That's why the Professionals recommend and use our products in all their installs and maintenance.
Bring our Science and Knowledge home to your fish! Trust SpectraPure to keep your water Pure!
- Starter system is Plug and Play - Start producing clean, pure deionized water today.
- RO/DI System with 90 GPD high rejection thin film composite (TFC) Reverse Osmosis membrane
- 3:1 waste to product ratio
- SilicaBuster™ standard DI cartridge w/ clear filter housing
- Long life - high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec sediment pre-filter
- High capacity 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other organic pollutants
- ASO valve and check valve pre-installed for system auto-shutoff, when used with reservoir float valve (included) to fill a water reservoir
- Pressure gauge reading indicates when to change pre-filters
- Durable no rust mounting bracket, feed, product and waste tubing included
- Housing wrench for easy filter replacement
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- 2-probe digital TDS meter to monitor membrane and DI performance
This was a replacement for the same unit I had been using for my reef tank since 2011. After eight years, the original started giving very strange TDS readings. The pressure gauge had stopped working a year or so ago and there was just general corrosion and wear showing after all those years in a humid and salty fish room. It was time to replace the cartridges and membrane again so I figured I'd just spend a little more and get a completely new unit. The Fourth of July sale was nice and adding the ASO as standard is an excellent upgrade. I had to add the ASO on my first unit after forgetting it was running and overflowing my water reservoir! These units work like a charm and provide years and years of 0 TDS water. I gave 5 stars even though the shipping ($44) for economy was very high. For comparison, Live Aquaria ships priority overnight for only $30.