Color Indicating Ammonia Removal DI Cartridge - Standard 10in Twist-Top Shell, 2.8in dia x 10in L
SpectraPure® Dual Bed, Color-Indicating De-ionization Cartridge is optimized for maximum ammonia removal in RO/DI systems. This deionizing cartridge also removes silica, heavy metals, nitrates and phosphates.
- For post Reverse Osmosis, Pre-DI use, or after SilicaFree® cartridges
- Use on Water Supplies treated with Chloramine
- Removes all ionized impurities
- Twist-top refillable shell
- Aluminized packaging eliminates resin degradation
- Designed to be used after a DI-SF-CI-10
- Color change of indicating resins indicate cartridge exhaustion
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, AWI, BRS, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENVER POSSIBLE
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Ammonia Removal DI Cartridge - Color-Indicating Standard 10"