SpectraPure Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 5 micron (nominal), 2.8 inch D x 10 inch L
SpectraPure 10 Micron Carbon FIlters are manufactured with high purity carbon. Great performance in reducing sediments, Chlorine reduction, and color.
- Filter Media: Acid-washed coconut-based carbon
- Micron: 10 Micron
- Greatly Reduces Taste and Odor
- High Chlorine Reduction
- Great Sediment Holding Capacity
- Outer Wrap and End Caps - Polypropylene
- NSF-42 approved and made of FDA-compliant materials.
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 degrees F
- Interchangeable with BRS, AquaFX, Kent Marine, AWI, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
Note: Only 0.5 micron carbon block filters remove trihalomethanes, low levels of chloramine, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals and 99.95% of giardia and cryptosporidium cysts