For Reef Tank Enthusiasts and Water Conservationists
SpectraPure®'s Mega MaxCap® Performance Plus™ 1:1 RO/DI System. Producing the Highest Quality RODI water availabe, our proprietary configuration minimizes waste water, and ensures you're getting the purest water for your tank.
Worry less about the quality of your water, and change filters less frequently. The Mega Maxcap® Performance Plus system utilizes a Purified Water Flush to eliminate TDS Creep and prolong the life of your membrane.
This high efficiency system is perfect for the Reef Tank Enthusiasts and Aquarium Professionals, requiring Ultra-Pure water with a production rate of up to 100 gallons per day.
SpectraPure®'s Mega MaxCap® Performance Plus™ 1:1 RO/DI System is the Ultimate Reefer System! Trust SpectraPure® to keep your tank living and looking healthy!
- SpectraPure®'s Mega MaxCap® Performance Plus™ RODI System is designed to deliver Ultra-Pure water (18.2 megohms resistivity)
- Designed with water savings in mind, the Performance Plus™ RODI operates at a 1:1 waste to pure water ratio, even in areas with extremely High TDS levels.
- Incorporates a SpectraSelect Plus 98% rejection RO membrane, and includes an integral booster pump to maintain membrane feed pressure along with a microprocessor controlled Pure Water Flush cycle for top of the line rejection and increased membrane longevity, as well as eliminating TDS Creep.
- The Performance Plus™ RODI is SpectraPure’s utilizes our Mega MaxCap® DI cartridge as a DI “roughing” stage, followed by our High Performance Enduro™ DI cartridge as the final “polishing” stage. Arranged in this configuration, these Specially Formulated DI cartridges are designed to work together to greatly increase overall DI cartridge life while improving phosphate removal and providing a longer dwell time at Ultra-pure product water levels.
- Two Dual Probe Inline TDS Meters makes it easy to monitor system feed water quality, to ensure you're producing the purest water consistently, and lets you know when it's time to change filters.
- Produces 100 GPD or more!
- Ultra High Efficiency / Ultra Low Waste ( at 1:1 or better)
- Significantly reduced operating cost
- Longer membrane life
- Longer DI cartridge life
- Reduces water usage
- Integral booster pump: System can operate in areas with supply pressures as low as 20 psi
- Top quality individually tested SpectraSelect Plus high rejection RO membrane
- Automatic pure water membrane flush*
- Provides extended RO membrane life
- Eliminates TDS creep! The first drop is as good as the last drop.
- High capacity Dual Stage DI System
- Mega MaxCap® DI cartridge (1st DI stage)
- Enduro™ DI high performance mixed-bed deionization cartridge (2nd DI stage)
- Accessories Included:
- Two dual probe inline digital TDS meters accurately monitors water purity at different process stages. Eliminates guessing and assures “000 TDS” product water
- Liquid filled pressure gauge monitors membrane feed pressure while indicating prefilter cartridge status.
- Filter wrench for easy removal of prefilter and DI cartridges
- Dual electric float switches work with microprocessor controller to automate system operation, filling and replenishing pure water atmospheric storage tanks (open reservoir provided by user) of any size.
* Pure water reservoir is required to fully automate system flush cycle
SpectraPure® Mega MaxCap® Performance Plus™ 1:1 RO/DI System
Rodi system was package nicely. Directions are easy to follow. Would like to see more information on the start up. Does it have to be cycled first?
Got the delivery in record time, 3- days, installed it and now its working perfectly. I love the design where it keeps the media wet and charged when the reservoir is full.
Ideal product for RODI water
Thanks for taking the time to review our Performance Plus RODI! The unit will serve you well and the most you'll have to do is change filters! The system does the rest of the work such as tap flush, pure water flush, and production. Keep in touch if you need anything in the future! Thanks for supporting Small Business.