SpectraPure®'s 90GPD Drinking Water System uses 4 Stages of Filtration to produce the purest, best tasting water you've ever had, ensuring only highest quality water is filling up your bottles!
The SpectraPure® 90GPD Drinking Water System is built with High Quality parts, all meeting NSF Drinking Water Standards. The Systems are easy to install, and simple to use. The Airgap Faucet with 4 Gallon Reservoir provides instant Water when you need it, and fills automatically as the tank empties to ensure you've always got water on demand.
Instead of buying hundreds of bottles and jugs in the same amount of time, or paying monthly service fees for delivery, the difference is clear! You should start making your own PURE Water right at home!
SpectraPure® has been Manufacturing and doing Research & Development in the Water Purification Industry for over 30 years. If there's one thing we know, it's how to produce the PUREST Water every time. That's why the Professionals recommend and use our products in all their installs and maintenance.
Bring our Science and Knowledge home to your family! Start producing better water than they sell in the stores, for a fraction of the cost. Save time, money, and the environment! Trust SpectraPure to keep you Hydrated!
- SpectraPure® 90 GPD RO membrane for excellent rejection
- High efficiency 0.5 Micron Sediment pre-filter
- 0.5 Micron Carbon Block pre-filter removes trihalomethanes, chloramine, pesticides, volatile chemicals and 99.95% of giardia and cryptosporidium.
- Auto shut off (ASO) valve conserves water while preserving membrane life.
- 4 gal pressurized storage tank with ball valve
- 60 cu in OCB Granular Activated Carbon post-filter
- Long reach, lead free chrome air gap faucet
- Permeate Pump for added tank pressure and lower waste volume
- Pressure gauge for easy system monitoring
- Includes feed adapter with valve, waste water drain saddle, quick-connect fittings and tubing
- Filter wrench included
Love this system! I've had it installed under my kitchen sink for over a year and it does great. Its much easier to work on than other brands I've owned previously. Thanks SpectraPure for the awesome product!
I have owned the original system for over 13y. It’s easy to use and replace cartridges when needed and R/O membrane. This unit never leaked when I installed it correctly...lol. The tank was large enough for all my needs, filling a pot, making a gallon of ice tea, filling my wife’s coffee maker, or a single drink of great tasting water, and even to top off my fish tanks. They probably won’t leave this on the review but, I also tapped off the return line to the facet and ran the line to my fridge ice maker! Never bought another over price manufactured refrigerator filter again!
Hello, and thank you for the positive review. Have you ever found the need to flush out your storage tank and or rinse it? We do like to recommend that you do this at least once a year to avoid any build up of algae. Also, do you change out your filters every 6 to 8 months? We recommend a new RO membrane every couple of years.