5 Stage Chloramine Removal System CR-RODI-90-10:
SpectraPure® 90 GPD Chloramine Removal 5 Stage RO/DI System is configured for use in areas with high chlorine / chloramine levels. This system incorporates 3 Stages of Prefiltration starting with a 0.5 Micron MicroTec Sediment Filter and followed by (2) Pentek ChlorPlus Carbon Block Filters, a SpectraPure® high silicate removal TFC membrane and finally, a high capacity SilicaBuster™ Super DI 10 inch DI cartridge. The triple probe TDS Meter monitors RO membrane feed, RO membrane product and DI water, so you can be always be assured of "000 TDS" water. Ultra high purity and long membrane life - Despite harsh feed water conditions, this system maximizes pure water production through application of laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- 3 Stage Prefilter specially configured for high chlorine/chloramine locales
- 3 Probe TDS Meter - Monitors membrane feed, RO and DI product waters
- (1) SpectraPure® ZetaZorb® 0.2 Micron (Absolute) Sediment Filter and (2) Pentek ChlorPlus carbon block cartridges
- 90 GPD RO Stage with SpectraPure standard batch tested TFC RO membrane
- High capacity SpectraPure SilicaBuster™ Super DI deionization stage
- Pressure gauge monitors membrane feed pressure and prefilter status
- Sturdy high quality powder coated metal bracket
- Includes tubing, garden hose adapter and filter wrench
6 Stage Chloramine Removal System CR-RODI-90-6STG:
SpectraPure® 6 Stage Chloramine Removal SuperDI System with ChlorKiller Reverse Osmosis followed by MaxCap® & SilicaBuster™ Dual DI stages.
Includes SpectraSelect Plus 90 GPD 99% Rejection RO Membrane, 3-stage ChlorKiller Pre-Filtration, 2 Stages of High Capacity DI, Dual-Point TDS monitoring, Pressure Gauge, & Automatic Shutoff Valve with Float Switch
This 2-Part system consists of a 4 Stage "ChlorKiller" RO System with manual membrane flush, coupled with a 2 Stage SilicaBuster™ MaxCap® high capacity deionization system. Together, these component systems create an exceptional 6 Stage RO/DI-System that will provide the end user with an endless supply of ultra-pure deionized water.
- Suitable for areas with high levels of chloramines or chlorine in the tapwater
- Manual membrane flush increases membrane life & 3:1 waste ratio produces 33% less waste water
- 4 Stage RO System w/ superior pre filtration & 99% rejection SpectraSelect Plus RO membrane - 2 Stage deionization system w/ SilicaBuster™ & MaxCap® high capacity DI cartridges
- Multipoint TDS monitoring
- SpectraPure® ZetaZorb® 0.2 Micron (Absolute) Sediment Filter - works in the worst sediment challenged areas!
- High capacity 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other organic pollutants
- 1.0 Micron Pentek ChlorPlus carbon block filter cartridge especially designed for chlorine and chloramine removal
- 90 GPD SpectraSelect Plus RO membrane 99% Rejection RO membrane
- RO system pressure gauge measures membrane pressure level and helps indicate when to change pre-filters
- Clear filter housings & durable, no rust mounting brackets
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Tubing, Fittings and Garden Hose Adapter included
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material