SpectraPure® 6-Stage Chloramine Removal Super-DI System w/ ChlorKiller Reverse Osmosis followed by SilicaBuster™ & MaxCap® Dual DI stages. This system includes SpectraPure® 150-gpd 98% Rejection RO membrane, 3-stage ChlorKiller Pre-Filtration, 2 Stages of High-Capacity DI, Dual-Point TDS monitoring, Pressure Gauge, & Automatic Shutoff Valve w/ Float Switch
This 2-Part system consists of a 4-Stage "ChlorKiller" RO System w/ Manual Membrane Flush, coupled with a 2-Stage SilicaBuster™/MaxCap® High-Capacity Deionization System. Together, these component systems create an exceptional 6-Stage RO/DI-System that will provide the end user with an endless supply of ultra-pure deionized water.
- Suitable for areas with high levels of chloramines or chlorine in the tap water
- Manual Membrane Flush increases membrane life & 3:1 Waste Ratio produces 33% less waste water
- 4-Stage RO System w/ Superior Prefiltration & 98% Rejection SpectraPure® RO Membrane - 2-Stage Deionization System w/ SilicaBuster™ & MaxCap® High-Capacity DI Cartridges
- Multi-Point TDS Monitoring
- 0.2 Micron (Absolute) ZetaZorb Sediment Cartridge works in the worst sediment-challenged areas
- High-capacity 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other organic pollutants
- 1.0 micron Pentek Chlor-Plus carbon block filter cartridge especially designed for chlorine and chloramine removal
- 150gpd SpectraPure® RO 98% Rejection RO Membrane
- RO System Pressure Gauge measures membrane pressure level and helps indicate when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings & durable, no rust mounting brackets
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Tubing, Fittings, and Garden Hose Adapter included
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.