Pentek ChlorPlus Chloramine Removal Carbon Block Filter - 1 Micron - 10"
Pentek ChlorPlus Chloramine Removal Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 1 Micron (Nominal), 2.8 inch D x 10 inch L
The ChlorPlus carbon block cartridges help reduce sediment while providing greater chloramine performance capacities than granular carbon. They also significantly reduce the carbon fines found in many granular canisters.
- Filter Media: Advanced Bonded PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon)
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Inner Wrap/Core: Polyolefin
- Outer Wrap/Shell: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Santoprene
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)
- Remove chloramine, chlorine, organics, taste and odor
- Dual purpose combination Sediment and Carbon filter
- Excellent service life
- Meet NSF Standards
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity's, Kent Marine's, AWI's, BRS's and most residential/aquarium RO or RO/DI systems and SpectraPure Eliminator Systems
Trusted Thanks Barry K
thanks for the review on the carbon filter.
Rep. Was very helpful arrived on time, instillation was easy . Function seems to be great
Needed to redo ro for tank more than 12 years. All went smoothly. Thanks for good tools
Ordering was easy and SpectraPure is my go to for my RODI products. Unit functions as if were still new. Shipping was fast and products were in excellent shape.