SpectraPure Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - 0.5 micron (nominal), 2.8 inch D x 10 inch L
SpectraPure 0.5 Micron Carbon FIlters are manufactured with high purity carbon. Great performance in reducing sediments, Chlorine reduction, color, and pesticides. Decrease VOCs (volatile organic compounds) such as chloroform and petrochemicals as well.
- Filter Media: Acid-washed coconut-based carbon
- Micron: 0.5 Micron
- Greatly Reduces Taste and Odor
- High Chlorine Reduction
- Great Sediment Holding Capacity
- Outer Wrap and End Caps - Polypropylene
- NSF-42 approved and made of FDA-compliant materials.
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 degrees F
- Interchangeable with BRS, AquaFX, Kent Marine, AWI, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
Note: Only 0.5 micron carbon block filters remove trihalomethanes, low levels of chloramine, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals and 99.95% of giardia and cryptosporidium cysts.
Everything was super. The valve installed correctly. Thanks
Thanks for the awesome service.... As always.
Every filter and membrane set perfectly and now the RO machine works perfectly again
I've been with you guys and gals since 1992,still have my original CSP-25, which I've kept upgraded over the years, added a 90 gpd spectra pure select membrane and a permeate pump,flush kit and just recently your MaxCap DI with two housings and a tds meter as I am getting back into the reef tank hobby after about a ten year hiatus, your products make it even more enjoyable and easier to maintain my water quality, thanks for all the years of quality products and affordable prices! Highly recommend!!!
Great job! They work very well as always thanks