SpectraPure MicroPleat Pleated Sediment Pre-filter Cartridge - 0.35 Micron, 2.8 inch D x 20 inch L
Highly efficient filter cartridges made of pleated Polyester media for low pressure drop, high flow capability, increased contaminant removal, long filter runs, reusability and the lowest cost per gallon filtered. We recommend changing this filter when a decrease in pressure is noticed.
- Pleated design with up to 50% more surface area than competitive filters resulting in superior performance and increased contaminant removal.
- Longer filtration runs for fewer change-outs and less maintenance.
- Low pressure drop.
- Thermally bonded for longer usable life.
- FDA approved materials : NSF 61 certified.
- Engineered media for superior performance
- Interchangeable with BRS, AquaFX, Kent Marine, AWI, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
How do I clean my pleated sediment filter?
Step 1 - Mix together 1 tablespoon of bleach per gallon of water. You will need approximately 5 gallons of water.
Step 2 - Place the pleated filter in the water mixture and soak for 30 minutes.
Step 3 - Rinse the pleated filter until it no longer has a chlorine odor.