SpectraPure® ZetaZorb® Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge - 0.2 Micron (Absolute), 2.8 inch D x 10 inch L for the worst sediment challenged areas!
- The unique technology employed in the construction of the SpectraPure® ZetaZorb® sediment pre-filter enables the filter to hold five times the sediment of any other filter with minimal pressure drop. Think about it. That's 5x fewer filter changes, 5 x fewer service trips and 5x less volume of old filters disposed of in your local landfill.
- With older filter technology, sediment pre-filters were incapable of blocking all fine sediments that could foul the down-stream carbon block pre-filter. A fouled carbon block pre-filter cannot trap chlorine, VOC's, solvents, humic, fulvic acids and other contaminants that cause odor and reduce expensive RO membrane life span and performance. The ZetaZorb® stops pass through sediment, which increases the life of the carbon block pre-filter by at least two times
- 5x more dirt holding capacity than other sediment pre-filters
- 0.2 Micron absolute removal efficiency doubles the longevity of your carbon block pre-filter, which protects the heart of your RO system (the RO membrane) from pass through sediments.
- Significantly reduces membrane fouling.
- Operational costs are reduced significantly.
Great products accompanied by great service.
been selling and using there products in my store since 2002 and they stand behind there knowledge and products
Package came as stated everything was perfect. We always go back to SpectraPure for our filter needs.
Perfect replacement. Quick turnaround. Good product. Thank you.
I started a reef aquarium and started with an RO/DI system from Spectrapure and I haven’t had any issues at all. The times I’ve reached out for questions Customer Service is excellent.