ZetaZorb® Sediment Prefilter Cartridge - 0.2 Micron (Absolute), 2.8 inch D x 20 inch L
- The unique technology employed in the construction of the SpectraPure® ZetaZorb® sediment pre-filter enables the filter to hold five times the sediment of any other filter with minimal pressure drop. Think about it. That's 5 x fewer filter changes, 5 x fewer service trips and 5 x less volume of old filters disposed of in your local landfill.
- With older filter technology, sediment pre-filters were incapable of blocking all fine sediments that could foul the down stream carbon block pre-filter. A fouled carbon block pre-filter cannot trap chlorine, VOC's, solvents, humic, fulvic acids and other contaminants that cause odor and reduce expensive RO membrane life span and performance. The ZetaZorb® stops "pass-through" sediment, which increases the life of the carbon block pre-filter by at least two times.
- 5 x more dirt holding capacity than other sediment pre-filters
- 0.2 Micron absolute removal efficiency doubles the longevity of your carbon block pre-filter, which protects the heart of your RO system (the RO membrane) from pass through sediments
- Significantly reduces membrane fouling
- Operational costs are reduced significantly
SpectraPure® ZetaZorb® 0.2 Micron (Absolute) Sediment Filter Cartridge 10"
My 4 year old housing developed a crack in the end cap one night; fortunately we were home , but asleep. Woke to a couple hundred gallons on water on the floor. Turned off the water mains to the unit and dried up, then ordered a replacement cap. I was sent the entire housing, but the main body did not have the threaded port for the Pressure gauge I use. Contacted SpectraPure and was sent the proper body along with another end cap free of charge, so now I have a spare assembly.
Great products accompanied by great service.
been selling and using there products in my store since 2002 and they stand behind there knowledge and products
Package came as stated everything was perfect. We always go back to SpectraPure for our filter needs.