- RO & RODI
- FILTERS MEMBRANES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS
- DOSING & TOP-OFF
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- TEST KITS & METERS
All SpectraPure Membranes are treated with a proprietary process to enhance the rejection and production rates and are QC batch tested to insure rated performance within manufacturer tolerances. These membranes are standard equipment in our Eliminator RO systems. Membranes will fit in our standard membrane housing. The standard membrane is also available as a replacement option for most competitors’ reverse osmosis systems.
- High Flow standard rejection rated 200 gpd SpectraPure RO membrane
- Typical Minimum Rejection: 96%.*
- Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98%.*
- Membranes produce the rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.*
* Permeate flow and salt rejection based on feed at 250 ppm , 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
Note: Membranes must be matched with flow restrictors. Always change the flow restrictor when changing system membrane size.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: