- RO & RODI
- FILTERS MEMBRANES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS
- DOSING & TOP-OFF
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- TEST KITS & METERS
High performance 100gpd RO Membrane / Housing Combination includes a re-usable "grip" membrane housing with quick-connect fittings and is now standard equipment on our Eliminator 100gpd RO systems. It can be used as a replacement for the 100gpd Encapsulated RO Membrane cartridges used on our older legacy Eliminator systems, or as a replacement option for most competitors’ reverse osmosis systems. All SpectraPure Membranes are treated with a proprietary process to enhance the rejection and production rates and are QC batch tested to insure rated performance within manufacturer tolerances.
- High Flow standard rejection rated 100 gpd SpectraPure RO membrane
- Typical Minimum Rejection: 96%.*
- Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection: 98%.*
- Membranes produce the rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.*
* Permeate flow and salt rejection based on feed at 250 ppm , 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
Note: Membranes must be matched with flow restrictors. Always change the flow restrictor when changing system membrane size.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: