- RO & RODI
- FILTERS MEMBRANES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS
- DOSING & TOP-OFF
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- TEST KITS & METERS
SpectraPure Refurbished 90-GPD 4-Stage RO/DI System
Rebuilt with new fittings and housings where needed, std 90gpd RO membrane, 1um pre-filters, color-indicating SilicaBuster DI cartridge, pressure gauge, and garden hose adapter.
This RODI System incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 1 micron MicroTec Sediment and Carbon Block Filters, and a custom formulated 10in Color-Change DI Cartridge. High-purity water at an economical price, maximizing pure water production through application of the commercial-grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Pure water at an economical price
- 3:1 waste ratio produces 33% less waste water
- SilicaBuster Standard Color-Change DI Cartridge
- Long-life high-efficiency 1 micron MicroTec sediment filter
- High-capacity 1 micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides and other organic pollutants
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15in x 7in 16in
- Standard factory warranty does not apply to refurbished systems
Note: "In general, factory refurbished products are products that wouldn't otherwise be sold as new, for a variety of reasons. They may have been used in field tests, used in sales displays at trade shows, or returned by a
customer. As a result, factory refurbished products may come with minor blemishes. All factory refurbished products have been cleaned, quality checked and tested. Factory refurbished products are certified at the factory as fully operational, and come with a 90-day parts and labor warranty."
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: