- RO & RODI
- FILTERS MEMBRANES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS
- DOSING & TOP-OFF
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- TEST KITS & METERS
SpectraPure Low-Waste 180gpd CSPDI 4-Stage RODI System w/ Automatic Membrane Flush. Upgraded for 2014, the new CSPDI incorporates two SpectraPure individually tested, 99% ultra-high-rejection SpectraSelectPlus RO membranes, 0.5 micron Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filtration Stages, a Super-DI SilicaBuster High-Capacity DI Cartridge, and a sturdy, powder-coated wall mount bracket. With the new 3-Probe TDS Meter, water purity levels are now monitored at the membrane feed, at the membrane output, and at the DI stage output, assuring “000 TDS” product water. Automatic membrane flushing is achieved using a processor controlled solenoid valve. The Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) periodically rinses accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the membrane surface. Membrane life and performance are preserved, allowing for a sustained 2:1 waste-to-product ratio. The AFC will flush the membrane for a short period at start-up, every hour during operation, and at shut-down. Feed valve, ASO valve, float valve, pressure gauge, and hose adapter are all included. Ultra-high-purity water with extended membrane life, CSP RODI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of our best TFC RO membranes and specialty deionization cartridges.
● 2:1 waste-to-product ratio produces 50% less waste water
● Two SpectraSelectPlus 90gpd individually tested ultra-high (99%) rejection thin-film composite RO membranes
● Automatic membrane flush controller (AFC) for extended membrane life and performance
● SuperDI SilicaBuster high-capacity DI cartridge w/ custom blended ultra-pure deionization resins
● 0.5 micron MicroTec long-life high-efficiency sediment pre-filter
● 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter w/ 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity… all the carbon block you ever need
● Three-probe inline TDS meter monitors membrane feed water, membrane product water, and DI product water purity
● Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change pre-filters
● Automatic shutoff valve (ASO) controls membrane feed while saving water
● In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
● Float valve for unattended operation
● High-quality standard 10 inch clear filter housings
● Deluxe powder coated wall-mount bracket
● 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
● Housing wrench for easy filter removal
● Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
● Dimensions: 15in x 7in x 16in
● 3-year manufacturer`s warranty
*RO and RODI systems that are installed areas with low feed-water pressure often require a booster pump to optimize system operation.
The correct Booster Pump to be used with SpectraPure’s Auto Membrane Flush (-AF) RO or RODI Systems is SpectraPure’s auxiliary High-Flow Booster Pump Kit P/N: BPHF-AF-115. This kit is designed specifically for use with SpectraPure Auto-Flush Systems. Other booster pump kits are not compatible with SpectraPure Auto-Flush (-AF) systems.
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: