- RO & RODI
- FILTERS MEMBRANES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS
- DOSING & TOP-OFF
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- TEST KITS & METERS
The Mega-MaxCap Color-Indicating DI Cartridge is SpectraPure’s newest addition to the MaxCap DI series of specialty deionization cartridges. Until now, MaxCap DI cartridges had no “color change” or “color indicating” capability, due to the properties and limitations of previously available indicating resins. Through continued research, and the development of new and improved DI resin blends, SpectraPure has now implemented highly effective color indicating properties to the MaxCap DI series, meaning you’ll not require a purity meter to monitor this cartridge’s level of depletion.
Like the legacy MaxCap cartridges, the new Color Indicating Mega MaxCap functions as a “roughing” DI stage, by removing the vast majority of residual ammonia, phosphates, and other trace ionized impurities that have passed through a purification system’s RO membrane. This pre-processing improves RO water chemistry to the degree that the downstream mixed bed and/or layered bed DI resins in subsequent “finishing” stages will continue perform optimally for far greater durations, processing 4 times or more DI water by volume than otherwise possible.
The new Mega MaxCap DI’s color indicating capability offers a simplified and yet accurate means of observing and monitoring resin depletion throughout the life of the cartridge. That coupled with enhanced phosphate removal and even greater overall cartridge life, the Mega MaxCap processes even more water and extends the life of down-stream finishing DI cartridges even better than its predecessor. The Mega MaxCap DI should be used ahead of any indicating or non-indicating Mixed Bed, SilicaBuster, EndroDI, or other conventional Mixed Bed DI “finishing” cartridges, to greatly extend cartridge life, thus requiring far fewer replacements over time. Enjoy consistently ultra-pure DI water, easy-to-interpret cartridge depletion monitoring, and water production cost savings.
- Standard Twist-top shell, 3in dia x 10in L, fits in virtually all standard 10inch filter housings
- Roughing DI cartridge designed to be placed ahead of a Mixed Bed, SilicaBuster™ or other finishing DI stage
- Improved performance over the legacy MaxCap DI resin formulation.
- New Color Indicating formula allows for visual resin status monitoring over the life of the cartridge
- 3.5 times the capacity of conventional Mixed-Bed and Hi-Silica removal cartridges
- Removes residual ammonia and ionized impurities from RO stream
- Improved phosphate removal and extended cartridge longevity over the legacy MaxCap DI
- Aluminized packaging eliminates resin degradation while in storage
- Interchangeable with Captive Purity, Kent Marine, AWI, BRS, and most other residential or aquarium DI or RO/DI systems
Warning: SpectraPure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: