- RO & RODI
- FILTERS MEMBRANES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS
- DOSING & TOP-OFF
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- TEST KITS & METERS
Now comes with Spectrapure's new Spectra SelectPlus 99% rejection membranes.
SpectraPure 180gpd MaxCap RODI System w/ Manual Flush Valve incorporates two 90gpd high-silicate removal TFC membranes, 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, plus the new 33% greater capacity MaxCap and SilicaBuster SuperDI DI Cartridges. Manual flush valve, ASO Valve and Float Valve are included, and two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Monitors measure water purity at 4 different points in the system. You can be always be assured of Zero-TDS product water. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica Removal and Extended DI Cartridge Life. Ultra-high purity DI water at a half the cost!
- Two 90 gallon per day, 99% high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDIMaxCap DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDISilica-Buster DI Cartridge maximizes silica and phosphate removal
- Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment Pre-Filter.
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS meters: One monitors RO Membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance.
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no-rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20in x 7in x 16in
- 3-year warranty
- Ultra-high purity DI water at an economical price ... DI water production cost cut in half!
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: