- RO & RODI
- FILTERS MEMBRANES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS
- DOSING & TOP-OFF
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- TEST KITS & METERS
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
NEW!! MaxCap® Color Indicating 180-GPD RO/DI System - Manual Flush w/ Color Indicating Mega-MaxCap™ DI - MC-RODI-CI-180-10-MF
Product Code: MC-RODI-CI-180-10-MF
Reward Points: 370
Availability: In Stock
Price in reward points: 36999
SpectraPure’s new Color Indicating MaxCap 180-GPD 5-Stage High-Efficiency Reverse Osmosis/Deionization system is designed to produce ultra-pure deionized water at optimal efficiency while simplifying DI cartridge monitoring and replacement. This upgraded MaxCap system is comprised of 0.5 um MicroTec Sediment and 0.5 um Carbon Block prefiltration stages to remove sediments, chlorine, and other impurities before passing feed water to the 2 individually tested 99% Rejection SpectraSelect Plus RO Membranes. The system’s DI stages work together to reliably produce even greater volumes of ultrapure (18.2 megohm) deionized water while extending overall DI cartridge life. This translates to fewer DI cartridge changes over time. Spectrapure has optimized DI performance by incorporating their latest unique blends of laboratory grade resins into a new-and-improved Color Indicating Mega MaxCap DI Cartridge. With the Color-Indicating Mega-MaxCap roughing DI stage followed by our new Enduro DI polishing stage, virtually all remaining ionized impurities, silica, and phosphates are removed, producing the purest DI water and increased DI cartridge longevity, while providing quick and easy visual DI cartridge monitoring.
The MaxCap Color Indicating 180-GPD RO/DI System includes a pressure gauge on the membrane feed, ASO valve, comes plumbed with a Manual Membrane Flush Valve to help assure long RO membrane life, and a 3-probe TDS meter to monitor membrane feed and RO product water TDS as well as final DI product water purity. Enjoy improved DI system performance, extended reliability, ease of monitoring and maintenance, and plenty of ultra-high purity DI water at a lower cost-per-gallon!
● Ultra-high purity DI water system at an economical price!
● Significantly reduced operating cost:
- Longer RO Membrane Life
- Longer DI Cartridge Life
- Reduced water usage
● High Efficiency - Low 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
● Two Indivually Tested 99% Rejection SpectraSelect Plus RO Membranes
● Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
● Clear filter housings for prefilter and DI Cartridge visibility
● Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment Pre-Filter
● 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity
● Optimized Dual-Stage DI Stages:
- Color Indicating Mega-MaxCap DI Cartridge (DI Roughing Stage)
- Enduro DI Cartridge (DI Finishing Stage)
● New Color-Indicating Mega-MaxCap DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
● Color-Indicating SilicaBuster DI Cartridge maximizes silica and phosphate removal
● Accessories Included:
- 3-Probe Inline Digital TDS Meter accurately monitors water purity, eliminates guessing and assures “Zero TDS” product water
- Pressure Gauge monitors membrane feed pressure while indicating Pre-Filter cartridge status
- Float valve (installed in any user-provided atmospheric reservoir) works with ASO valve to automate system operation
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Filter Wrench for easy removal of Pre-Filter and DI Cartridges
- Garden hose adapter for easy tap water hookup
● Dimensions: 20in x 7in x 16in
● 3-year warranty
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: