- RO & RODI
- FILTERS MEMBRANES & RESIN
- MEDIA REACTORS
- DOSING & TOP-OFF
- PARTS & SUPPLIES
- TEST KITS & METERS
ZetaZorb Sediment Filter Cartridge - 0.2 Micron (Absolute), 2.8in dia x 10in L. For the worst sediment challenged areas!
The unique technology employed in the construction of the SpectraPure ZetaZorb Sediment Filter enables the filter to hold five times the sediment of any other filter with minimal pressure drop. Think about it..... That's five times fewer filter changes, five times fewer service trips and five times less volume of old filters disposed of in your local landfill.
With older filter technology, sediment filters were incapable of blocking all fine sediments that could foul the down-stream carbon block filter. A fouled carbon block filter cannot trap chlorine, VOC's, solvents, humic, fulvic acids and other contaminants that cause odor and reduce expensive RO membrane life span and performance. The ZetaZorb stops "pass-through" sediment, which increases the life of the carbon block filter by at least two times.
- Five times more dirt holding capacity than other Sediment Filters.
- 0.2 Micron absolute removal efficiency doubles the longevity of your carbon block filter, which protects the heart of your RO system (the RO membrane) from pass thru sediments.
- Significantly reduces membrane fouling.
- Operational costs are reduced significantly.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: